Features & Benefits
· Campaign setup and operation via the web.
· No setup cost, and telecom only
cost for calls.
· Automation of dialling rate in cases where live agents are used.
· Optional automation of re-tries for dials not resulting in human contact.
· Virtually unlimited outbound line capacity.
· Highly accurate and very fast Answer Machine Detection to reduce call costs.
· Option for self-build or managed services.
· 24x7 support for cases where foreign or specialist campaigns are being operated.
This service has a number of different uses, including:
· Emergency broadcasts (like flood warnings or school closures)
· Automated surveys
· Issue appointment reminders
· Outage notification
· Political messaging
· Fund raising
· Product recall
· Event notification
By integrating the IVR into a data collection engine, the solution can be used for applications as diverse as election polling to collecting meter readings.
The solution has advanced features, including
· Answer Machine Detection which is better than 95% accurate. This can be used to deliberately leave messages, retry, or complete the call if an answer machine is detected.
· Automated "opt out" facility. This operates both within the outbound call using the IVR functionality, and if the person dials back the number that called them. This facility immediately removes the number from the campaign database, and marks it so that it is not dialled again. The "Do Not Call" list can also be exported to be used to filter data for future campaigns.
For more complex solutions, where the IVR needs to transfer calls to a Live Agent, rather than dialling a fixed number of outbound lines the system can be told how many Live Agents are available and it decides how many numbers to dial based on how many Live Agents are busy. There is a further option for these Agents to log into the predictivedialler.net system, which means that the system knows exactly how many agents are available and whether they are ready to take calls. Using this latter mode there is no need to manually adjust the dialling rate on the Broadcast dialler at all.
In all cases, the operation of the campaign can be monitored live from a web interface. This shows how many lines are being dialled and what the results of previous calls have been. It also shows how many calls are in progress to Live Agents in cases where Live Agents are used.